- I started volunteering at the Peter Pan Nursery. It’s amazing. Children aged 1-5. I have my favourites
- Celebrated fireworks night at his Grandma’s in Sheffield. His uncle put a firework in the bonfire, which was alarming.
- Boyfriend got glasses! The prescription I had when I was about 8..
- I got an interview at Leeds and York (and later, Bradford)
- I went to London to celebrate Bella’s birthday. It was so nice. Breakfast at 3pm! Was strange to be home. I got there at 5pm, and my parents went out to dinner. I went to pizza express with Nico, and we discussed his upcoming A Level decision! Please don’t do double maths. Or physics.
- Boyfriend moved store, and is doing really well
- I registered on the bone marrow donor list. Still campaigning for him to donate blood though!